We understand how daunting the idea of creating branded merchandise and supplies may seem and that’s why we’re here to help.
If we haven’t answered your question below, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org a member of staff will be on hand to advise and discuss and queries you may have.
Email at: email@example.com or phone: 01324 228011 (Monday to Friday 9.00AM-5.00PM)
Our website does not accommodate payments. Once you have completed your order, a confirmation email will be sent to our sales team. You will then receive an invoice via email (please check your spam/ junk folder) – we encourage prompt payment, as your order will not be dispatched without payment. You can pay via: phone call, BAC’s or through PayPal (as a gift or friend).
Please use the Contact us form provided. Ensure to include all order details e.g. garment style, sizes, quantity and all artwork in a print ready format.
You will receive your order approximately 2 weeks from approval of artwork. It will be delivered by our courier service on a next day delivery (smaller orders via Royal Mail 1st class).
Yes, it could if it’s in the correct format. We would need to see your artwork first.
Yes, if you can provide a rough idea of design and colours along with any logos in a print ready format.
You will indeed. Once we have received all of your order and design details, we will place this in to a template and email it back to you for approval. Any last minute amendments can be discussed here.
The production process is normally 2-3 weeks from artwork approval, though can be quicker if there is a deadline to meet.
Sorry, no we cannot do this, as products are specifically made to order
- Layout and colours on a sketch is fine, although if artwork is within our templates already then this can speed up the process. Eventureworks will create your design at no charge; we allow 2 sets of alterations with no additional charges.
- All logos required within the design must be supplied
- Logos should be supplied in print ready format (AI, EPS, SVG or COREL). Some PDF files will be suitable if they contain vector files. JPEG PSD PNG or TIFF files can be used also but they must be at least 150dpi at actual size
- Please convert all text to outlines.
- Eventureworks does not accept responsibility for poor print quality on logos which have been supplied in a substandard quality
- Digitising fee: embroidery £10
- Recommended Customisation Logo Sizes: The maximum print area on all t-shirts/ polos, fleeces, hoodies and vests is 30cm wide by 40cm tall. The recommended measurements for our products are as follows:
Chest (left or right): 8-12cm
Centre Chest (front or back): 20-30cm
Sleeve (left or right): 8-10cm
We use a wide variety of print options; from sublimation, heat applied graphics, vinyl and embroidery. You will see under each product we have selected the best recommended option(s)suitable for customising.
This is one of the most common methods for branding or personalising clothing; it brings a depth and dimension to your logo that is impossible to achieve in printing. The thread is braided through the garment by machine; creating a three dimensional logo. The after wear effect of embroidery is very durable when washing and wearing.
• A digitising fee will be quoted and charged on an individual design basis
• If we feel this option may affect the durability of the garment we will advise accordingly.
Sublimation printing is a dye process and the colour (dye) only adheres to the polyester fibres. The result is a print that will not fade, crack or wash out as it is permanently embedded into the fibre of the fabric. It also means the performance of the fabric is maintained.
• The garment of choice must be of a light colour choice for best results.
• There is no limit on logos or colours.
This technique is one of the preferred methods of customising; ideal for large quantities and for logos that contain between 2-3 different colours. The process involves the use of stencils and a layering technique to transfer the ink on to specific areas of the garment. The result is a vibrant, high quality print with a smooth finish.
• There is no limit garment colour choice.
• There is a low minimum of 10 garments to be ordered for this option.
• A screen charge will be quoted on an individual design basis.